Are you a restaurant owner? Learn how to offer delivery while saving money when you download our food guide.
Stuart partners with Green Elf Trees to bring sustainability to this year’s festivities
Ethical Christmas tree delivery to be provided to customers throughout London Stuart to provide next-day delivery slots, using fleet of 100% electric vehicles Proceeds to be given to Ukrainian refugees and local charities
London: 01 December, 2022 - Sustainable Christmas tree company, Green Elf Trees, is partnering with last mile logistics specialist, Stuart, to deliver locally sourced trees to customers (within the M25) over the festive period.
In the past 12 months, 37% of consumers in the UK have chosen brands that have environmentally sustainable practices/values, so the collaboration lends itself to helping support people with being more socially conscious this Christmas.
The partnership will see trees dispatched from Stuart’s delivery hub in West London, powered by its fleet of 100% electric vehicles. Customers will be provided with a next-day delivery slot, and proceeds from every order will be given, by Green Elf Trees, to Ukrainian refugees and local charities.
Orders can be placed directly on the Green Elf Trees site and customers can choose from either quality cut or rentable pot grown trees - the latter fuelling Green Elf Tree’s sustainability mission even further. Customers will then be able to select the charity they’d like to donate to upon completion of their purchase.
After Christmas, Green Elf Trees will collect the trees delivered, and replant them in the South East of England.
Brendan Hamill, UK General Manager, Stuart said: “We’re very pleased to be supporting such an ethically focused company that combines sustainability with customer convenience.
We’re continuing to see growing demand for rapid turnaround on items, so we’re proud to be working with Green Elf Trees to reduce carbon emissions whilst providing flexible delivery options for customers.”
Caleb Silcock, Co-Founder, Green Elf Trees said: “We’re really excited to be working with Stuart this year. We want everyone to be able to celebrate the festive season knowing they’ve made a better decision for the environment and their community.
Through partnering with Stuart, not only do orders arrive in 100% electric vans, but customers can choose to receive their delivery at a time that suits them.
Sustainability is at the heart of all our decision making, and we’re pleased to be able to give back through donating to charities and focusing on tree replenishment.”
- Stuart is a tech logistics company that has revolutionized urban delivery since it was founded in Paris in 2015. Committed to providing logistics for a sustainable world, Stuart connects businesses of all sizes to high quality couriers to offer industry-leading delivery built on precision, speed and flexibility. This is powered by innovative logistics technology and operational expertise which allows global retailers and local businesses to meet their customers’ needs for on-demand, same day and next day delivery.
- Stuart currently operates millions of deliveries every month across over 150 cities in the UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Poland and Italy. Stuart is a subsidiary of DPDgroup. Find out more on www.stuart.com
About Green Elf Trees
- Green Elf Trees is the UK's most sustainable and ethical Christmas tree delivery service in the UK
- We only source top quality British Christmas Trees and conveniently deliver them to your door (on a day of your choice)
- For every order, we donate £3 to charity on your behalf (choose from 6 charities, now including one that supports Ukrainians displaced from their homes)
- In addition to traditional cut trees, we're now offering rentable pot-grown trees that we collect after Christmas and replant in the South East (the most sustainable option available). Cut trees can also be collected for recycling too!
- We've been listed in Timeout, The Telegraph, The Metro, The Evening Standard, Londonist and many other media outlets as one of the best options for your Christmas tree. Our Trustpilot scores are also consistently 5 stars
PR & Communications Manager