At this time, Stuart's delivery service will remain available to deliver all necessity goods (incl. food, groceries, pharmaceuticals, etc…) We've taken measures to create a safe environment for both clients and courier partners thanks to a contact-free delivery service. We're actively working to provide an efficient and conscious service enabling orders to be delivered as fast as possible under these particular conditions. Stuart's courier partners have been informed of the safety procedures to follow during deliveries. We're also in constant communication with local authorities to obtain regular advice to prepare for any eventuality as the situation evolves.
Keep your business up and running with Stuart's delivery solution
At this time, Stuart's delivery service will remain available to deliver all first necessity goods and help small businesses cope with the crisis:
- Keep your business running by delivering with Stuart
- Courier partners apply "contract-free" deliveries and respect safety procedures
- All packages can be tracked both by you and your end customer
for small businesses
Couriers at your fingertips
Access to a professional and friendly fleet of independent couriers
Simple web interface, no monthly subscription nor surge prices, get an instant quote for each delivery
Our live support team are contactable through the Dashboard to help with any queries and questions
Deliver up to 8 parels using one courier - our technology will choose the best route
Real-time tracking and proof of delivery
Follow your delivery from pick-up to drop-off and send a tracking link to the end-customer in just a few clicks
This depends on the size of the parcel that you select, as well as the distance. Our platform will calculate the cost of the delivery before you launch it.
We operate in 20+ cities in the UK, including:
Start by simply letting your customers know that you are now able to deliver products to their homes.
These are three ways in which you could do it:
Send an email, a text message, or call your customers to offer this service
Use this opportunity to inform them about your product range and the preferred communication method to take their orders (telephone, SMS, email, etc.).
To facilitate the remote payment of your customers, we have partnered with iZettle. This service allows businesses to send remote payment links to their customers by SMS, Whatsapp Business or Messenger.
Receive payments in 1 to 2 business days, regardless of the type of credit card you accept.
Online payment is a 5-step process:
- Download the iZettle app on the AppStore or Google Play and create your professional account
- Enter the amount to be paid on the app
- Fill in your customer's phone number or email and send them the invoice
- Your customer receives a payment link directly by SMS or email
- Once the payment is completed, you will be notified on your application
Launch your deliveries in no time by following these steps:
- Create your Stuart account via dashboard.stuart.com
- Ask your customer the following delivery details: Last Name, First Name, Address, Mobile Phone Number
- Enter the delivery details in the Stuart interface: choose the package size according to the volume of the order and get a quote for your delivery
- Add the delivery price to the total price of your customer's order and confirm the invoice with your customer
- Once the price of the order is confirmed, send your customer a payment link via iZettle (see instructions: "How will I receive payments from my customers?")
- Prepare the order in store upon receipt of payment
- Order a courier partner on the Stuart dashboard, give them the order, and follow the completion of your delivery in real time from pick-up to drop-off
With our versatile fleet of bikes and mopeds you can deliver all types of goods.
In order to ensure fresh deliveries, our courier partners are equipped with thermal bags that respect market standards.